What are the 32 most commonly asked questions that Internet Marketers answer when talking to prospective business partners?
You are in for a special treat if you've been wondering how to talk to people and answer these questions...
Doris Hullett and Jeffery Combs Photo
My friend, Jeffery Combs, is having a special conference call to discuss those very questions. Here is a list of:
The 32 most commonly asked questions and answers:
1. How much does this cost?
2. I don't have the money.
3. Where did you get my name?
4. Is this a pyramid, ponzi, chain letter?
5. Is this legal?
6. Will I go to jail?
7. Where can I document this?
8. Is this going to cost me anything? (Read body language)
9. How much money have you made?
10. How long have you been in this business?
11. I want to talk to someone in Omaha, Nebraska
12. Are you publicly traded?
13. Are you debt free?
14. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
15. Are you listed with Dunn & Bradstreet?
16. Show me copies of your checks (you show yours)
17. Will you guarantee my results?
18. If you're making so much money, why don't you loan or pay my way in?
19. Can you finance me?
20. Why should I do this?
21. This sounds too good to be true
22. This doesn't sound real
23. I don't have the time
24. I need to think about it
25. I need to talk to my wife, fireman, and dogcatcher - someone else who is just as broke as I am
26. Stick it in the mail
27. I don't have a fax/computer
28.I'm too old, young, busy, handicapped, on welfare etc.
29. I need to talk to my wife, partner, CPA attorney, pal
30.These things never work - Is this MLM?
31. I've been burned
32.Where can I check you out? (I want your resume)
Here are the details for the call with Jeffery Combs:
Call Date: May 22, 2012 (Tues. evening)
Call Time: 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST
Call Number: 212-461-5860 or 646-519-5860 Pass Code: 7707#
Jeffery will pull no punches - be prepared for the raw, honest truth.
To your business success!
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this
Doris Hullett is a consultant who trains people in business/marketing, and fully embraces the power of relationships. If you need help getting more leads, you can check out her webinar invitation at http://MapYourProsperity.info.